Friday

All of Leah’s tests have come back clear. At this point, there is not a specific explanation for what happened yesterday. On Wednesday, we learned that Boston does not agree with Akron Children’s explanation of the change in the most recent MRI. We are waiting on a third opinion from a radiologist in Denver.

They have slowly decreased Leah’s oxygen and feel that if she maintains her current status through the night, it will be safe to move her from the PICU to the fifth floor.

She has a respiratory treatment every four hours to help strengthen her cough. This evening she was finally allowed to eat. 

Thank you so much for your continued prayers and support. Please continue to pray for her complete healing and peace. 

Advertisements